In Ignite terminology near node is the node that coordinates transaction or
cache update.

As far as store initialization you can
implement org.apache.ignite.lifecycle.LifecycleAware on your store and
inject Ignite instance to your store
with org.apache.ignite.resources.IgniteInstanceResource

Initialization in loadCache seems incorrect to me. Imagine you start new
nodes after loadCache is called with previous topology.

--Yakov