Hi,

I forgot to mention that the following exception is shown in the ignite
server instance logs:

[19:43:20,443][SEVERE][flusher-0-#30%RemoteIgniteCluster%][GridCacheWriteBehindStore]
Unable to update underlying store: CacheJdbcPojoStore []
javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to read property value from non binary
object [class=class java.lang.String, property=class_no]
        at
org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheJdbcPojoStore.extractBinaryParameter(CacheJdbcPojoStore.java:122)
        at
org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheJdbcPojoStore.extractParameter(CacheJdbcPojoStore.java:69)
        at
org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore.fillValueParameters(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:1414)
        at
org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore.writeAll(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:1081)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheWriteBehindStore.updateStore(GridCacheWriteBehindStore.java:804)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheWriteBehindStore.applyBatch(GridCacheWriteBehindStore.java:720)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheWriteBehindStore.access$2400(GridCacheWriteBehindStore.java:75)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheWriteBehindStore$Flusher.flushCacheCoalescing(GridCacheWriteBehindStore.java:1108)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheWriteBehindStore$Flusher.body(GridCacheWriteBehindStore.java:1006)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Also forwarding the server.xml:

ser.xml <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n14591/ser.xml>

Thanks,