Below are the questions related to near cache on client side:
1. Is the below configuration is the correct way - 1000 items per client and
evict the entries if not accessed in 5 seconds?

NearCacheConfiguration<Integer, Object> nearConf = new
NearCacheConfiguration<>();
nearConf.setNearEvictionPolicy(new LruEvictionPolicy<>(1000));
nearConf.setExpiryPolicyFactory(AccessedExpiryPolicy.factoryOf(new
Duration(TimeUnit.SECONDS,5)));

2. Is it possible not to evict the entries from near cache if entry get
updated on the server node? We want to control the eviction through
ExpiryPolicy.

3. How can we get the near cache stats? Like owned entry count or eviction
count?

4. Is it possible to configure near cache for only predefined subset of the
keys?

5. Is Near Cache gets populated only when we access data via map.get(k) or
cache.get(k) methods, and not IgniteCallable ?