1. But we want to configure different eviction policy for near cache.
According to documentation, setNearEvictionPolicy(CacheEvictionPolicy) -
Eviction policy for the near cache.
nearConf.setNearEvictionPolicy(new LruEvictionPolicy<>(1000));

But looks like the below configuration is not working for near cache
nearConf.setExpiryPolicyFactory(AccessedExpiryPolicy.factoryOf(new
Duration(TimeUnit.SECONDS,5)));

Any way to specifically set expiry policy for near cache and we don't want
to inherit from main cache?

2. So that means we can't set like invalidate on change to false (i.e. means
disable update events to near cache if main cache has been updated)