Hi Chandrika - sorry for the delay - did not have time to review this list.

Once you start using custom types in your compute jobs, the server nodes
will have to know your custom types. You have two options to let the server
nodes know your types:

   1. Manual deployment: copy all JARs containing types used by compute
   jobs to each server node and add them to the server node JVM's classpath.
   $IGNITE_HOME/libs/user directory is automatically added to the classpath so
   you can create that directory and copy your JARs in there.
   Pros: fast
   Cons: manual
   2. Automated deployment: add this configuration under
   IgniteConfiguration bean:

   <property name="peerClassLoadingEnabled" value="true"/>

   The server will extract the type info from the job originator node if it
   cannot find it in the classpath.
   Pros: no manual deployment needed
   Cons: slower (+ time required to auto-deploy the types)

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 9:41 AM, chandrika <chandrika....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Alexey,
>
> thanks a lot for the input it was very useful, there are two more things i
> stuck at:
>
> 1. when i run the above in cluster environment(with more than one node)
> with
> value as an object in session.setAttribute(key, value) value being an
> object, then i m unable to proceed further as one of the jobs is getting
> rejected on another slave node. the object in the value is serializable.
> could u please guide me how to track down what could be the reason for job
> to be rejected.
>
> 2. also on another note , if i wanted to get the detailed information of
> the
> job as given below
> JVM start time           | 03/14/16, 10:53:49                       |
> | Node start time          | 03/14/16, 10:53:58                       |
> | Up time                  | 00:21:31:692                             |
> | Last metric update       | 03/14/16, 11:15:20                       |
> | CPUs                     | 4                                        |
> | Thread count             | 91                                       |
> | Cur/avg active jobs      | 0/0.01                                   |
> | Cur/avg waiting jobs     | 0/0.00                                   |
> | Cur/avg rejected jobs    | 0/0.00                                   |
> | Cur/avg cancelled jobs   | 0/0.00                                   |
> | Cur/avg job wait time    | 0/0.00ms                                 |
> | Cur/avg job execute time | 0/11486.00ms                             |
> | Cur/avg CPU load %       | 0.13/0.39%
>
> is there a mechanism other than the IgnitePredicate<JobEvent>.
>
> thanks and regards,
> chandrika

Best regards,
Alexey