Hello Alexey,

Thanks for the valuable information, i hare tried executing a list of
dependent tasks using a DAG using session.setAttribute("COMPLETE",true), and
it is working fine as long as there are three nodes, cause there are 3 or
less parallel tasks to execute.

But when i run the same code of dependent tasks on a single node, then it
stops its execution after execution of few tasks in some time . There are no
exception as such. could u please let me know where i could have gone wrong.
Note : should i have to use waitForAttribute for the same if so could u
please guide me the usage of wiatForAttribute for completion of three
parallel tasks at every step.

thanks and regards,
chandrika