There is a page in confluence with description of the process:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

To get permission to assign tickets to yourself you should write a letter
to dev list and ask for it by telling your JIRA username.

While waiting for JIRA permissions you can start configuring your work
environment as described in the article and working on the fix.

Denis

вт, 26 сент. 2017 г. в 12:00, kotamrajuyashasvi <kotamrajuyasha...@gmail.com