Hello,

We have a table with the following configuration:
1. Persistence is enabled
2. Partition (not replicated)
3. Backup = 1 vs. 0
Everything else, pretty much use default.

We have a table in which we perform the following query:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Table WHERE column1 > 0.75 AND column2 > 0.75 AND zone
IN (....27000 zones...);

The table has about 75000 rows and zone is the primary key.

I ran the above query with many other options and many different client
threads (1-50), the backup == 1 consistently about twice as slow as when the
backup == 0.

The Ignite documentation mentions at many different places that specifying
backup impacts the performance.

I understand if the write performance is impacted when backup is specified.

What I am trying to understand is why the read performance appears to be
heavily impacted when we specify the backup.