Here, I am trying to ascertain that I set backup == 2 properly as I mentioned
above that I do not see query performance difference between backup ==1 and
backup == 2.

I want to make sure that I configure my cache properly.

When I set the backup==2 (to have three copies), I notice the following via
visor.

The Affinity Backups is still equal to 1. Is this a different property than
number of backups? If it is not, how do one see the number of backups a
cache is configured for?

Invoking "cache -a" to see the detail cache stat, with backup==2, under the
size column, the sum of entries on all nodes is equal to the number of rows
in the table * 2.  It appears this is the case for backup >= 1?

As in, only one set of backup will be stored in off heap regardless the
number of backups are specified?