Hello,

To stop the cluster gracefully use one of this methods:
- call Ignite.active(false) from an application script.
- use {ignite}/bin/control.sh script for the deactivation.
- use Ignite Web Console “Active/Deactivate” switch that is on monitoring
screen.

After that you can bring down your server nodes. The documentation is already
in progress and will be ready the next week:

Anyway, if the cluster is halted abruptly then ongoing operations might be
stopped in the middle of their execution causing exceptions on applications
side. However, it will NOT cause data corruption or inconsistency because of
the way the persistence operates (WAL, etc.).

—
Denis