Hello,

I searched this topic, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Apology in advance
if this is covered somewhere..

In multi nodes cluster and persistence is enabled, what is the best practice
to bring down a node for maintenance (e.g applying OS patches, hardware
upgrade, etc)?

If one just stops ignite node, what would happen if the node is in the
middle of processing a query/update etc? Will the client get exception? Is
there a graceful way to perform this to avoid no service interruption?

Somewhat related to the above, is there a best practice in bringing down a
cluster for maintenance (e.g. due to issue, ignite upgrade, etc)?

For example, if we configure our cluster with TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder and
provide lists of IP addresses of just few nodes, should these nodes be shut
down last?

Note: I am aware of GridGain's rolling upgrade capability, this question is
for Ignite specific.