Hi Anand,

Sorry, I've mislooked you use scan query already.
In your case you fetch data from grid and then try to make invoke for every
batch of entries.
I doubt invokeAll will give any speedup in this case comparing to simple
put as you already have full value fetched in your hands.

Why you won't send job to all cache nodes that will run local scan queries
on each node to achieve the same?

To run a job you just need a call:
ignite.compute(igntie.cluster().forCacheNodes("mycache")).execute(...);

Inside job you can make smth like this:

ScanQuery scanqry = new ScanQuery().setLocal(true);

for(Entry<> e:ignite.cache("mycache").query(scanqry))
 //your logic here

Also you can make per partition scan and run them in parallel.

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 8:30 PM, Anand Vijai <anand.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>

> I did try with the Iterator implementation using iterator.hasNext() (you
> can
> see that its commented in the code i shared) but the performance is only
> slightly higher (hence gave the range 10-100 keys per second)
>
> Do you want me to try to use a cursor explicitly instead of using an
> iterator.
> I need to go through all the keys and perform the computation.
>

> Regards
> Anand Vijai

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov