Yeah, sorry about the confusion.  I was playing around with the field names
to see if that was a possible issue and had refactored the "Test1Key.id"
field to "Test1Key.myId".  It should have been "myId" originally since the
column name was "my_id" (see the updated Test1Key below).

I'm just not getting this to work.  The "IndexedType" pair example only
deals with a Primitive (Long) key to a POJO (Person) and not the POJO
(Test1Key) key to a POJO (Test1).  Nothing that I am doing is getting this
to use the "test123" actual value being sent in instead of the "null" value
that it's using when attempting to execute the CQL.  I've tried with
String/Test1Key and Test1Key/Test1 and I've tried it with only
String/Test1Key and I've tried it with Test1Key/Test1 and without doing the
IndexedTypes.  Nothing has worked.  I continue to get the error:

Caused by: org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to execute Cassandra
CQL statement: select "column_1", "column_2", "column_3", "column_4",
"column_5", "column_6", "column_7", "column_8", "column_9" from
"dev_qlty"."test1" where "my_id"=?;Caused by:
com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.InvalidQueryException: Invalid null
value in condition for column my_id

Application.java updates
Test1Key.java
cassandra-ignite.xml updates
I've tried with just the top QueryEntity xml and with both below with the
Java code using the ".cache" instead of ".getOrCreateCache(config)".