Hi Andrey,

I tried taking pieces from your example and I still couldn't make it work.
First, I removed the annotations out of the POJOs and physically mapped the
information in the persistence settings.  Still got the error with "my_id".
Second, I tried adding the QueryEntity xml config you had.  Again, still got
the null error with "my_id".  Below, I'm going to post the bare-minimum that
I'm trying to get to work without any extra coding and see if anyone can
duplicate, or fix, what I'm doing.

Also, I noticed that you're putting data into the cache and then pulling it
out.  I am specifically trying not to do that.  I'm trying to get Ignite to
pull data from C* into the cache directly with a cache-miss (basically, the
cache is empty when trying to get the data).  I cannot assume that the data
is already there.

Error
Application.java
Test1.java
Test1Key.java
ignite.xml
test1-cassandra-persistence-settings.xml
cassandra-connection-settings.xml