Hello Chris?

Are you using ignite-spring bindings? There's a problem with initialization
lifecycle that will be fixed in the next release:

If that is the case, as a workaround you can put Ignite in a dedicated
context and only start it at the last moment when the parent context is up
and running, as described here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44696908/spring-make-serveltdispatcher-context-await-until-another-context-finish-loadin
(It will not be serviet context as in that example but a context containing
Ignite)

If it is your own code starting Ignite, it is your duty to start it at
appropriate time, using the same workaround as an example. Listen to Spring
events, run Ignite when ready.

Ilya Kasnacheev