Denis,

For this cross region case, I've some thought to share and please help
verify whether they are  already here.

1. Two DC,   A ---corss region--- B
2. A have several ignite node, A1,A2,A3 ....  and B have several ignite
node, B1,B2,B3 ..., there are in a same cluster
3. In ingite, A1,A2, A3 can belongs to same group, says A' and B1,B2,B3 can
be B'

So, can Ignite do this way
1. For data deployed in A' and B' by REPLICATED mode and within A' using
PARTITION mode
2. The Continuous Query can only register in A'

In this way:
1. As within A', all node in same DC, every action can be performed fast,
2 .meanwhile, as A' B' have some data, so we should not missing any event
3. As data in A',B' deployed in PARTITION mode, each node do not need to
hold a hug memory.

Thanks,
Jin