Hi Pim,

It is possible anonymous class can't be serialized due to some reason:
nl.donna.workshop.ignite.flipperkast.api.cluster.FlipperkastCluster$2

Oracle JVM docs recommend to avoid anonymous classes and lambdas
serialization.
We also recommend to avoid inner (non-static) classes as well as they can
have implicit references to their parents.

[1]
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/javaOO/lambdaexpressions.html#serialization

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 4:54 PM, Pim D <pim.dorrest...@ns.nl> wrote:

> UPDATE:
>
> I've created an implementation for the IgnitePredicate<ClusterNode> which
> is
> available on both sides (client/server node).
> This solved the serialization issue with the CacheConfiguration.
>
> Next problem:
> The cache store adapter backing one of the caches, is not known by the
> client (and I don't want this dependency in the client either).
> The design of Ignite regarding this part bothers me.
> I guess to only solution left is to let an IgniteService do the continuous
> queries and stream the events using React... :(

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov