Ideally 3 nodes.

So expiry inconsistency is a known issue ?

But I  reproduce the expiry inconsistency issue even in a single node with
the steps mentioned earlier.

We are evaluating Ignite vs Redis for our use case these days, and wanted
to make sure everything works fine as in docs. Can you please confirm the
cache eviction bahavior also, like can we put a limit to the persistence
later too ?

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 6:51 AM Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There was some well known issue with native persistence and rebalancing
> data between nodes, later I can try to find its Id .
>
> How much nodes do you use?
>
> Sincerely,
> Dmitry Pavlov
>
> ср, 7 мар. 2018 г., 22:25 Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi team,
>> With a cache having CreatedExpiryPolicy for 1min duration and having
>> ignite persistence enabled as per docs. And did this.
>>
>> - cache put and then cache get, gives me the value
>> - wait for 1min
>> - cache get, returns null. Perfectly fine up to now.
>> - then recycled JVM.
>> - now only cache.get, no puts, and return == null is my expectation. But
>> it wasn’t the case. It returned me the value.
>>
>> This means cache expiry doesn’t remove the entry from native persistent
>> layer.  But if you do a cache.remove() it will remove it from native
>> persistent later too. Meaning JVM recycle will return null.
>>
>> So compared to cache.remove working as expected, cache expiry behavior is
>> very inconsistent.
>>
>> Can someone please clarify ?
>>
>> --
>> /subash