I mean, for example; we provide max value 500MB for durable memory under
eviction policy, that will make sure Ignite will only use 500MB from the
RAM no matter what. When native persistence comes into the picture, Ignite
store entries in disk. So if we run on production, we want to make sure we
don't run out of disk space for any reason. So something configurable like
X GBs max for persistence.

--
/subash