HI

Let me rephrase my question, guess I have conveyed my question correctly.

Lets take an example

Ignite cluster with backing store as RDBMS - oracle and no eviction in
place.

As we all know, we can run complex queries on Oracle to retrieve desired
data.
In this case also, since we dont have eviction in place, all the time data
is retrieved from RAM only, the only time request goes to Oracle is for
Upserts and delete.
So if oracle DB is loaded heavily while running these queries also, it does
not affect the cluster performance when it comes to data retrievals, am i
right ??
Inserts/Update/Deletes on DB may get slower if DB is loaded with these heavy
queries.

Similar way, how can we achieve this with ignite cluster with native
persistence ?
When native persistence is used, if we run some heavy queries on cluster
thru SQLLINE, it may give out of memory error and node might crash also. How
can we avoid this, it should run on backing store, I am fine if thge query
exection takes longer time, but cluster should not get crashed.

Hope I conveyed my requirements more clear this time.

Thanks
Naveen