Hi ANdrew

There were cases, when I just run select * from table on SQLLINE
unknowingly, we could see queries getting slowed down and OOM errors. Our
dev machines not very high end ones.

When we deliver this solution, production support guys can run queries to
debug any data related issues, during which they may need to join tables,
for every adhoc query we cant create indexes to speedup the query execution
right ??

So are you saying, query execution will not have any impact on the cluster
activities like GET/PUTs in general ??

I was thinking, if we can run these queries directly on backing store, it
may not have any impact on RAM from where we always do GETs, will that work?

Thanks
Naveen