Hi,

We are using ignite to share in memory data across the spark jobs. .

I am using below configuration to set ignite offheap memory. I would like
to set it as 100 gb.

However when I print the node statistics using visor it shows offheap max
memory as 1 gb.

Please suggest.

Apache Ignite version 2.3

<property name="dataStorageConfiguration">
          <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataStorageConfiguration">
                <!-- Redefining the default region's settings -->
                <property name="defaultDataRegionConfiguration">
                  <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataRegionConfiguration">
                        <property name="name" value="Default_Region"/>
                        <!-- Setting the size of the default region to
100GB. -->
                        <property name="maxSize" value="#{100L * 1024 *
1024 * 1024}"/>

                  </bean>
                </property>
          </bean>