Hi,

I have my Ignite that has complex objects classes with not only generic Java
data types, but also other classes and arrays of classes.

I managed to setup my PojoStore that successfully writes (write-behind) data
to SQL Server table for all generic data types.

I see no examples or guidelines, how to map the embedded objects to separate
SQL Server tables (or the same SQL Server table).

Please advise.

My EquityClass has the following fields:

    Long equityID;
    private ListingCode firstCode;
    private String equityName;
    private String equityType;
    private String equityClass;
    private Set<Listing> listings;

And I have problem mapping the firstCode and the listings - array of Listing
objects.

Is it possible? If yes, could you share any examples of mapping such
embedded objects into SQL DBs?

Regards,
Michal