Hi All,

I tried mapping the fields in number of different combinations based on the
above, but all the time I am failing with the SQLServerException:  The
conversion from UNKNOWN to UNKNOWN is unsupported.

The mappings I used in the following structure included:

<bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.JdbcTypeField">
                                                      <property
name="databaseFieldType" >
                                                          <util:constant
static-field="java.sql.Types.LONGVARBINARY"/>
                                                      </property>
                                                      <property
name="databaseFieldName" value="firstCode" />
                                                      <property
name="javaFieldType" value="java.lang.Byte[]" />
                                                      <property
name="javaFieldName" value="firstCode" />
 </bean>

I also checked other combinations of:
javaFieldTypes:
my.package.ListingCode
byte[]
java.lang.Byte[]
java.sql.Blob
Object

to JdbcTypes (java.sql.Types.):
LONGVARBINARY
VARBINARY

Based on the SQLServer JDBC driver documentation and Ignite's all this
should be supported. Could you please shed some more live how the object is
passed to the driver and how best it should be mapped in XML?

Thank you