Hello,

I ran into an issue where querying the IgniteCache returns nothing if the
class is located in a different package than where I'm initializing the
cache and running the query. For example, let's say I have the cache
IgniteCache<KeyClass, ValueClass> inside my IgniteCacheConnector.java class
and my package structure is as follows:

*Case 1: (works)*
If I run an SqlFieldsQuery inside IgniteCacheConnector.java, it returns the
expected results.
packageA
    IgniteCacheConnector.java
    ValueClass.java
    KeyClass.java

*Case 2: (does not work)*
However, If I change the package structure to the following, the same query
returns nothing.
packageA
    IgniteCacheConnector.java
packageB
    ValueClass.java
    KeyClass.java

*Case 3: (works)*
I also tried the following package structure and the query works fine.
packageA
    IgniteCacheConnector.java
    ValueClass.java
packageB
    KeyClass.java

It appears that the ValueClass (but not the KeyClass) must be in the same
package as where I'm initializing the cache and running the query. Is this
the expected behaviour?

Thanks,

Max