Hello!

Yes!

However, if you use simple name mapper, this restriction is lifted:

    <property name="binaryConfiguration">
        <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.BinaryConfiguration">
            <property name="nameMapper">
                <bean class="org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryBasicNameMapper">
                    <property name="simpleName" value="true"/>
                </bean>
            </property>
        </bean>
    </property>