Guys,

Personally, I do not see any problems, why we can not implement
Continuous Queries for thin clients. This will require a decent amount
of work, and will not give such  strong guaranties as thick clients
give (for example, on server crash thin client will get an exception and
will need to re-register listener once again), but to me it seems totally
implementable.

Val,

Why do you think that such features are unlikely to appear in thin clients?

Best Regards,
Igor