Hi,

I am using Ignite Data Streamer to pull the record from Kafka and store it
in 3rd party store (hive).

I am able to pull the record from kafka and put it in ignite cache, but the
write through behaviour is not working and no insert/update is happening to
hive. I see entries only in ignite cache.

I have started the Ignite server by providing cacheStoreFactory
configuration in the startup xml file and also have enabled write through
flag. I am doing a put using *IgniteBiTuple*.
I dont see any error in ignite log or hive log.

Looks like write through behavior is not working.

Regards,
Vishwas