Hi, since Java 11 is not only about new features but also about new licensing terms and new release schedule, I would like to ask about the long term goals of the Apache Ignite project.

Question 1:
With the new Java release model, it seems Oracle will provide security fixes and backports to the current LTS release (11 in this case) only to paying customers. All other users will need to track OpenJDK and upgrade every 6 months to the newest Java release to get the security fixes. Will Apache Ignite track the new release schedule of OpenJDK and try to keep up with every new Java release every 6 months?

Question 2:
OpenJ9 is not currently listed under tested JDKs. Even though it is a derivative of IBM JDK, will it receive official testing like Oracle, IBM and OpenJDK?

Question 3:
Ignite Prerequisites documentation page says Ignite was tested on Java 8 and later. Does it mean there are no problems with Ignite's Unsafe/GridUnsafe use in Java 11?

Question 4:
Java 11 ships with ZGC which should support up to TB heaps, minimal pause times and concurrent compaction. Cold storage support for rarely accessed objects may be added as well. To me this seems like a competition to Ignite's durability enabled memory-centric design (minus clustering). Isn't that so?

Thank you.

Regards,
Kamil