Hello!

This might be more suited to developers list. I will answers from user
perspective:

1) I guess that all LTS releases will be supported (which are every 6th
release?). Intermediate releases will receive some testing in releases that
they are released, but will not be a primary target.

2) Maybe if RedHat and IBM have success in promoting their offerings, there
will be official support or even migration of development process towards
that. It's to early to tell.

3) This was under assumption that JVM remains largely backwards
compatibility, which is what they're going away from. So you should not
expect that Ignite will run out of box on later releases than ones it was
developed for.

4) It is too early to say.