Thanks!

Could you please clarfiy "*In case of a composite index, it will apply the
columns one by one"? *

Igntie (or rather H2?) needs to load the data into heap in order to do the
groupBy & aggregations. We were hoping that only data that matches the
category filter will be loaded.
*What does one by one mean when: (assuming and index *(customer_id,
category_id)*) *

   1. *The fiilter is on both customer  and category. What data will be
   loaded into Heap?*
   2. *The fitler is only on **category, and the customer is just used for
   groupBy. Will Ignite*
      1. * load one customer with all the rows, and apply the category
      filter in heap*
      2.  *load one customer, but load only the rows that pass the category
      fitler in heap*
      3. *load all the events that pass the category filter, and then group
      them by customer. *

*From out benchmarking so far it seems like 1 is happening. *