Hi!

I am not sure, but you might find something useful here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6249449/is-h2-database-able-to-make-sql-query-of-the-over-clause-with-aggregate-function

Mikael

Den 2018-10-24 kl. 08:55, skrev Sriveena Mattaparthi:

Thanks Mikael..Could you please suggest any other alternative to achieve this?

Regards,

Sriveena

*From:*Mikael [mailto:mikael-arons...@telia.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 24, 2018 11:47 AM
*To:* user@ignite.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: OVER() clause in ignite

Hi!

As far as I know H2 does not support OVER.

Mikael

Den 2018-10-24 kl. 07:28, skrev Sriveena Mattaparthi:

    Do we support over() clause in SQL in ignite like

    select count(*) over() totalrecords  from EMPLOYEE;

    please confirm.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Sriveena

    “Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this email message and
    any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may
    contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be
    legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
    recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has
    been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the
    sender by reply email and then delete this message and any
    attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
    notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this
    message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.”