Hi,

Ignite have no support window functions due to lack of underlying H2.
OVER is a part of SQL ANSI'03 standart, but Ignite claims to be ANSI'99
complaint.

The only workaround is to rewrite query with using joins or calculate
result manually.
User aggregate functions also are not supported and we have no plans for
this, see IGNITE-2177 [1].

There is ticket for Window-functions support IGNITE-6918 [2], but it is not
planned to any future version for now.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov