Hello

I have ignite server running with 2 nodes. Each node has 30 cache stores
with one table in each with REPLICATE configured. Found query is taking
longer to return when simultaneous 100 requests were sent to ignite. In the
first iteration the query is quick. But as number of hits more, same query
with different parameter takes longer. Note I have INDEX for each of joins
and query is quick for one request and takes about 400 milli seconds and
same query takes longer when multiple simultaneous requests. Is there any
solution?

Thanks