Thank you for reply. I have 2 core, 20 GB memory space allocated for Ignite
cache. My data size is about 3 to 4 GB.  I have batch process(multi
threaded) where simultaneously 100 requests sends to ignite cache (same
query with different parameters for each request).

What is the recommended thread pool size for 100 requests at a time? Is just
setQueryThreadPoolSize(16) is enough or do I need to increase or any other
parameter needs to be considered?

After your reply, I have setup as below and can you please let me know if
anything missing here or to be added? Thanks for your help.

 cfg.setQueryThreadPoolSize(16);
        cfg.setSystemThreadPoolSize(16);
        cfg.setPublicThreadPoolSize(16);
        cfg.setServiceThreadPoolSize(16);