Hi,

I tried the additional index as you suggested, but it did not improve the
query time. The query still takes 58-61 seconds.

CREATE INDEX PERF_POSITIONS_IDX ON PERF_POSITIONS (ACCOUNT_ID);
CREATE INDEX PERF_POSITIONS_IDX2 ON PERF_POSITIONS (ACCOUNT_ID,
EFFECTIVE_DATE, FREQUENCY, SOURCE_ID, SECURITY_ALIAS, POSITION_TYPE);

I also tried the single column index only without the composite index. That
did not make any difference in query time, either.

CREATE INDEX PERF_POSITIONS_IDX ON PERF_POSITIONS (ACCOUNT_ID);