Please provide explain plan of the query to check that index is use. *EXPLAIN
{your select statement}*

Also I noticed ACCOUNT_ID have length 50. Need to increase of inline index
size for the index.

Try create index with the follow command *CREATE INDEX PERF_POSITIONS_IDX
ON PERF_POSITIONS (ACCOUNT_ID) INLINE_SIZE 60;*

чт, 29 нояб. 2018 г. в 16:47, yongjec <yong...@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I tried the additional index as you suggested, but it did not improve the
> query time. The query still takes 58-61 seconds.
>
> CREATE INDEX PERF_POSITIONS_IDX ON PERF_POSITIONS (ACCOUNT_ID);
> CREATE INDEX PERF_POSITIONS_IDX2 ON PERF_POSITIONS (ACCOUNT_ID,
> EFFECTIVE_DATE, FREQUENCY, SOURCE_ID, SECURITY_ALIAS, POSITION_TYPE);
>

> I also tried the single column index only without the composite index. That
> did not make any difference in query time, either.
>
> CREATE INDEX PERF_POSITIONS_IDX ON PERF_POSITIONS (ACCOUNT_ID);

Живи с улыбкой! :D