Hello!

Can you create a small reproducer project which will exhibit this behavior?
Put it on e.g. Github.

Note that 'streaming mode' in Client driver and Client driver itself are
near-deprecated. So there may be some rough edges.
However, there are streaming mode tests in Apache Ignite and they pass.

Ilya Kasnacheev