Thank you Stephen,

I want to achieve specific cache backup/restore not all caches. So If I
take backup of WAL folder as well, when I restore, all other caches state
will also get restored.

So Is there a way to distinguish  WAL records of a specific cache and take
backup ?

What is the best solution to achieve specific cache backup/restore without
using Gridgain snapshot utility ?