Can't you just start multiple clients in the same JVM, one for each Ignite cluster ? I assume you will have your own code running there anyway.

Mikael

Den 2019-09-17 kl. 13:28, skrev reachtovishal:
Hi,
We are trying to see if Apache ignite can be used in our org. As part of this , we wanted to create multiple clusters and each of these clusters could have different caches. Now we need a client connectivity and looks like thick click is the option which provides most of the capabilities that we need like eventing, transactions etc.

How do we get a thick client join multiple clusters? The reason we want this is that because our a client would want to access date from different caches hosted in different clusters.

Is there a way that this can be achieved ?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.