Hi,

Do I understand right that each team has its own client application and it
should be able to connect to multiple Ignite clusters? If yes, then
approach that was provided by Mikael should work for you: inside each
client application you can run multiple thick Ignite clients to connect to
different clusters.

Regards,
Igor