Hi Hemambara,

Could you bring a little bit more details about your problem?
I would like to see you java classes and QueryEntity configuration.
Ideally it would be to have a runnable reproducer (junit test or class
with main method).

Also I would like to realize how soon are you expecting a fix in Ignite release?
As far as I know next Ignite release is planned in the beginning of next year.

I tried following and it worked for me:

class User {
    String userName;
    Address address;

    public User(String userName, Address address) {
        this.userName = userName;
        this.address = address;
    }
}

class Address {
    String streetName;
    String zipcode;

    public Address(String streetName, String zipcode) {
        this.streetName = streetName;
        this.zipcode = zipcode;
    }
}

@Test
public void testSqlPojoWithoutAnnotations() throws Exception {
    IgniteEx grid = startGrid(0);

    LinkedHashMap<String, String> fields = new LinkedHashMap<>();
    fields.put("userName", "String");
    fields.put("address.zipcode", "String");

    IgniteCache<Object, Object> cache = grid.createCache(new
CacheConfiguration<>(DEFAULT_CACHE_NAME)
        .setQueryEntities(Collections.singleton(new
QueryEntity(Integer.class, User.class)
            .setFields(fields))));

    cache.put(1, new User("ivan", new Address("a", "123")));

    System.err.println(cache.query(new SqlFieldsQuery("select * from
User")).getAll());

    System.err.println(cache.query(new SqlFieldsQuery("select zipcode
from User")).getAll());

    cache.query(new SqlFieldsQuery("create index on User(zipcode)"));

ср, 16 окт. 2019 г. в 10:59, Hemambara <kotar...@gmail.com>:

> Hello Ivan, can you please check and provide updates on this

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin