Hi Hemambara,

I tried adding 2nd node. I saw a following:
1. Without the fix 2nd is able to join cluster but failed to execute "select *".
2. With and without the fix I always got null for "Address.street".

Could you please consolidate all changes in one pull request and
remove links for irrelevant one from the ticket [1]? Please add
end-to-end test ensuring that added column has non-null value to that
PR as well.

чт, 24 окт. 2019 г. в 21:30, Hemambara <kotar...@gmail.com>:

> Result should not be same, could you please share your logs. Couple of issues
> here.
>
> 1) *With out fix *- I got null instead of "Address.street" value
> [[1, Person{name='john', address=Address{street='baker', number=221}}, john,
> Address{street='baker', number=221}, *null*]]
>
>    *With fix*
>    [[1, Person{name='john', address=Address{street='baker', number=221}},
> john, Address{street='baker', number=221},* baker*]]
>
> 2) Also you are trying with only one node. Could you please try to *bring
> another node*. Using below code. This one will just start another node and
> try to join existing. *With out fix - it cannot join and with fix - it will
> join*
>

> @Test
>     public void test(){
>         TcpDiscoverySpi discoverySpi = new TcpDiscoverySpi()
>                 .setIpFinder(new
> TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder().setAddresses(Collections.singleton("127.0.0.1:47500..47509")));
>
>         IgniteConfiguration igniteConfig = new
> IgniteConfiguration().setDiscoverySpi(discoverySpi);
>
>         try(Ignite ignite = Ignition.start(igniteConfig)){
>             IgniteCache<Object, Object> cache = ignite.getOrCreateCache(new
> CacheConfiguration<>("cache")
>                     .setIndexedTypes(Integer.class, Person.class));
>
>             System.err.println(cache.query(new SqlFieldsQuery("Select * from
> Person")).getAll());
>
>         }
>
>     }

Best regards,