!= in kotlin uses equals() under the hood so it works here as expected.

I can't use control.sh to manage topology (becase ignite is embedded) and
trying to implement it in code. So the actual initialization sequence is:

1) Start all fresh nodes, wait for all specified persistence nodes to be
online.
2) Auto-activation sets baseline to all nodes online to the moment.
3) If it first launch - currentBaselineTopology() will be null (or probably
different set) and I will set it to defined list of nodes using
setBaselineTopology().
4) Later if extending baseline required - we wait for all of them and call
setBaselineTopology to new list.
5) Later if shrinking baseline required - we set it using the same
setBaselineTopology() again (excluded node need to be offline for sure), it
also triggers data rebalancing as expected.
6) If we need to include new node to baseline, its definitely need to be
cleaned from old stored baseline metadata, right?

So it seems that managing topology by specifying a list in config file is
possible with this code? Or may be I am missing something ?

Is there any global event for data rebalancing ? Or it should be tracked for
every cache with localListen ?

Thanks.