---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rajan Ahlawat <rajan.ahla...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 4:05 PM
Subject: Ignite partitioned mode not scaling
To: <user@ignite.apache.org>

We are moving from replicated (1-node cluster) to multinode partitioned
cluster.
So assumption was that max QPS we can reach would be more if no. of nodes
are added to cluster.
We compared under 50ms QPS stats of partitioned mode with increasing no. of
nodes in cluster, and found that performance actually degraded.
We are using ignite key value as well as sql cache, where most of the data
in sql cache, no persistence is being used.

please let us know what we are doing wrong or what can be done to make it
scalable.
here are the results of perf tests :

*50ms in 95 percentile comparison of partitioned-mode*

Response time in ms
cache mode (partitioned)QPSread from sql tableread from sql table with joinread
from sql table
1-node 2600 48 46 47
3-node 2190 50 48 49
3-node-1-backup 2200 55 53 54