Hi Rajan,

could you please share the benchmark code with us?
do you run queries against the same amount of records each time?
what host machines do you use for your nodes? when you say that you have 5
nodes, does it mean that you use 5 dedicates machines for each node?
Also, it might be that the benchmark itself is the bottleneck, so your
system can handle more QPS, but you need to run a benchmark from several
machines. Please try to use at least 2 hosts for the benchmark application
and check if there any changes in QPS.

Thanks,
Mike.

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 2:49 AM Rajan Ahlawat <rajan.ahla...@gmail.com>

> [...]