Hi All,
I am getting the following streams of the following records:
name, org, year, month, day
1- john, acc, 2004, 2, 1
2- pete, rd, 2004, 3,1
3- jim,hr,2004, 5,2
4- jerry,math,2005,2,1
5- betty,park,2005,3,2
6- carry,acc,2006,1,1

I want to get notification for the first occurrence of a particular value.
So, I want to get notifications when I get records 1, 4 and 6, and in this
case, I want to get the fields, org, and year back only.

Questions:
1) Is CQ overkill in this case? If yes, what's a better alternative?
2) If not, how can I set up CQ to get only one record per occurrence?
3) How would I return only org and year back with the CQ transformer,
considering that I am working with a flat object? Note that in reality this
record has 25-30 fields (I am showing only 5 of them).

thanks.