Hi,

How many notifications do you want to get? If it's just a several
notifications, then you can even register separate CQ for each of the entry
with its own remote filters. At the same time, if you have a requirement to
send these notifications for a lot of entries, then this approach will
create a big overhead.

Its possible to unregister a CQ after you get first notification - you just
need to return FALSE from a remote filter. Also, you can send not exact
entry, but only some fields using Transformer:
https://www.gridgain.com/docs/latest/developers-guide/key-value-api/continuous-queries#remote-transformer.
You can create some another object, which will contain only part of the
fields.

Best Regards,
Evgeni