Hello,
I have two nodes in each remote server and using java thin client for
put/get/remove caching at my application.
I'd like to put L4 or webserver between application server and Ignite Server
for loadbalancing.

there are informations of ports for my description and if IP is all same.

1) node1
      - client connect port 12000
      - server port 12001

2) node2
      - client connect port 12002
      - server port 12003

3) L4(Webserver)
      - port number : 13000

I used before in my source
ClientConfiguration cfg = new ClientConfiguration().setAddresses(IP:12000,
IP:12002);

I already chage like this

ClientConfiguration cfg = new ClientConfiguration().setAddresses(IP:13000);

but it was got a ClientConnectionException: Ignite cluster is unavailable
[sock=Socket[addr[..... and so on...

is it possible to use like this?? or Is there another way???

Thank you