Hi Igniters!

Major changes that are going to be contributed from our side for IGNITE SQL:

   - Local runtime statistics which helps to estimate query execution plan.
   It should help use right join order in most cases. Seems could be done by
   Q3.
   - most efforts will be direct to new SQL engine based on Calcite. I hope
   new engine will be able to execute a query arbitrary complexity by end of
   the year, however it still have many performance optimization absent.

--
Живи с улыбкой! :D